Student Corner

Resume Study

Students who have officially withdrawn from the Institute wish to return after an absence of one or more semesters may apply for resumption of study. By submitting a written applications form to Registry. The applicants must meet all the admission requirements prevailing at the time of resumption. Resumption of study is not granted automatically.